4.16.2010

Cynthia Vincent for Target


Wow, what can I say. Target is doing fairly well and getting very aggressive on designers collaborations. 3 different launches in one weekend: Zac Posen, Eugenia Kim and Cynthia Vincent (did I miss anything?). According to Target, the Cynthia Vincent for Target collection is "inspired by her travel through the African landscape from grasslands to the Sahara Desert". Yes, and the shoes definitely show that. The leather wedges are SUPER cute! And the quality seems fairly well from the photos. However, the shoes with colorful prints are not really my style. The collection launches this Sunday, April 18 and the prices range from $24.99 to $29.99...what can I say, great price!

This week's trip to Target will be and interesting, I might just go home with a complete outfit in Eugenia Kim's Hat, Zac Posen's dress and Cynthia Vincent's sandals!



image: Target.com




shoes images: nitrolicious.com