4.21.2010

Juicy Couture & Erin Fetherston

Juicy Couture has brought Erin Fetherston to guest design for JC until holiday 2011. Her designs will debut this holiday season. Personally I have never owned a piece of Juicy Couture clothing, they are just not really my style. However I do think JC's accessories are really cute, and I'm actually excited to see what the new Juicy designer will come up with.

From The Cut:
"She was probably brought on to get retailers excited about the line again. Nordstrom decided not to carry Juicy Couture apparel for fall, though they plan to still look at forthcoming collections and will carry accessories."

I am not too familiar with Erin Fetherston, her first collection seemed only debuted in holiday 08/09. After looking at all her designs on her website, I'm in love with them! Her line now only carries in certain boutiques and department stores in the states.

Some of the Fall/Winter 2010 from her own line:










images source: erinfetherston.com